- "Using Zetta we completely restored a server with 2.7TB of data in less than 24 hours."
- "Zetta has reduced our backup costs – to about half the price we'd been paying."
- "Following a disaster, we could literally rebuild all the town data in a couple of hours with Zetta."
- "Yesterday I recovered a file in less than a minute – so fast the user was still on the phone with me."
- "We like Zetta’s affordable pricing. Other solutions cost $50,000 or more for a backup appliance."
Cloud Backup and DR See how Zetta performs in your
environment with this fully
functional trial. FREE TRIAL
Customers! Switch to Zetta before 12/30 to
save up to 60%. SEE OFFER
Technical Datasheet Download this datasheet to see
Zetta's solution architecture and
more technical details. DOWNLOAD
451 Research Group Download this report: "Zetta
Gains Momentum in Hybrid
Cloud Backup/Recovery Fray" DOWNLOAD
Zetta DataProtect: Use Cases
Backup + Local
Backup & DR vs. Consumer-grade
as a Service vs. Appliance
Cloud + Local Backup: Complete Protection for Server Data
Cloud + Local. Zetta is a complete server backup and DR solution that enables you to backup server data to both an enterprise-grade cloud and existing on-premise storage.
File System Replication to Cloud: Zetta’s DataProtect solution creates a fully instantiated version of your file system in its native format in enterprise-grade data centers.
Server-Specific Backup & Recovery: Zetta delivers backup & DR that’s designed for enterprise servers, including SQL, Exchange, VMware, Hyper-V, NetApp, System State, Files, and Network Shares.
WAN Traffic Optimization: The fastest tested cloud server backup solution, Zetta uses byte-level change detection, advanced data compression, and a local cache of digital signatures for faster backup and recovery times.
Enterprise Cloud Backup & DR vs. SMB Grade
Zetta is architected to move large amounts of data quickly & securely over the WAN. Zetta customers are able to backup & recover up to 4TB in 24 hours in real world backup and disaster recovery conditions.
Backup & Recovery Speed: Zetta uses 17 patented technologies to move data faster including: byte-level change detection, WAN-traffic optimization, advanced data compression, and multi-threaded transport.
Enterprise Security: All backup data is encrypted both in-transit across the internet and at rest in geo-diverse data centers for end-to-end security. File level hashing is used to validate data.
Enterprise Reliability: Zetta's cloud storage is built with a unique RAIN6 N+3 architecture, that delivers ultra-high data availability, with no waiting for data to become available.
Zetta Software as a Service – A Complete Data Protection Solution
Zetta provides a complete backup and DR solution to replace manual backup processes and offsite services with a 3-in-1 simple online backup service that integrates local, offsite, and remote office backup, archiving and disaster recovery.
Quick Start: Deploy the lightweight ZettaMirror software agent on servers and endpoints, select data to backup, and start a sync.
• No appliances
• No software updates and upgrades
• Web-based management console for centralized backup and recoveries, especially valuable for remote locations
Proactive monitoring: Zetta engineers are continuously monitoring customer backup jobs, and will send alerts if they detect an issue.
24x7 US-based engineering level support: The support phone number is a live call to a Zetta engineer – no endless automated menus.
4 Disaster Recovery Options – Local Storage,
Mounted Web Drive, Web Browser and Software Client
1. Local Recovery: Recover data from local storage over the LAN.
2. Mounted Drive: Data backed up to Zetta can be mounted as a drive letter, enabling full file-system recoveries, as easily as accessing a network share.
3. Web-Based Recovery: If your data center has been damaged by a fire or tornado, for example, all that is needed to retrieve lost data is a web browser. Simply login to you System Mangement Portal and browser the file system to most critical files.
4. ZettaMirror: ZettaMirror is award-winning backup software that replicates data creating a second copy that is always available online. This option is most common for Exchange & SQL data base recoveries.
MSP Cloud Backup & DR
Join Zetta's Partner Program and leverage an award-winning cloud backup and DR for a more profitable revenue stream.
New Recurring Revenue Stream: Start offering Zetta’s enterprise-grade cloud backup and DR to generate new recurring revenue and expand marketshare.
Ease of Implementation: Spend less time and resources implementing and managing customer deployments with fast set up, automated daily backups and reporting and Zetta’s centralized web-based multi-tenant partner portal.
Higher Margins: Zetta's no appliance approach provides a low cost of entry and reduces administration costs to promote higher margins.
More Affordable: By reducing the cost and complexities associated with managing customer backup environments, Zetta has the best price per-gigabyte for an enterprise-class cloud backup and DR solution.
Get More From Your Backups
More Functionality3-in-1 backup combines software,
secure online storage and WAN
optimization to deliver: • Local backup
• Offsite backup and replication
• Remote server backup
• Online data archiving
• Instant recovery
• Disaster recovery
• Bare metal recovery
More Speed10 patent-pending technologies to move large quantities of data up to 18x faster over the internet: • Byte-level WAN-traffic deduplication
• Local cache for changed data
• Advanced data compression
• Multi-threaded data transfer
• No traffic throttling
• SSD and RAM-based storage
More AffordableSimple, all-inclusive pricing that starts at $175 per month and
includes: • Software licenses for unlimited
number of servers/endpoints
• All functionality included (Backup, DR,
• Plug-ins and APIs (SQL, Exchange,
• 500GB of secure online storage
• 24x7 US-based support