- "Using Zetta we completely restored a server with 2.7TB of data in less than 24 hours."
- "Zetta has reduced our backup costs – to about half the price we'd been paying."
- "Following a disaster, we could literally rebuild all the town data in a couple of hours with Zetta."
- "Yesterday I recovered a file in less than a minute – so fast the user was still on the phone with me."
- "We like Zetta’s affordable pricing. Other solutions cost $50,000 or more for a backup appliance."
Recovery Plan Best Practices, Templates
and Tools DOWNLOAD
Practices for Large Data Sets Best practices for cloud backup
and disaster recovery. GET PRICING
Planning Guide Be prepared for every day
mishaps to extreme disasters. GET PRICING
Technical Datasheet Download this datasheet to see
Zetta's solution architecture and
more technical details. DOWNLOAD
451 Research Group Download this report: "Zetta's
software-only approach bucks the trend toward hybrid cloud backup appliances" DOWNLOAD
Zetta DataProtect: Use Cases
Backup + Local
Backup & DR vs. Consumer-grade
as a Service vs. Appliance
Cloud + Local Backup: Complete Protection for Server Data
Cloud + Local. Zetta is a complete server backup and DR solution that enables you to backup server data to both an enterprise-grade cloud and existing on-premise storage.
Full Server Images. Zetta DataProtect backs up and syncs full server images directly to the cloud without an appliance or local staging drive, resulting in faster, more efficient backups.
File System Replication to Cloud: Zetta’s DataProtect solution creates a fully instantiated version of your file system in its native format in enterprise-grade data centers.
Server-Specific Backup & Recovery: Zetta delivers backup & DR that’s designed for enterprise servers, including SQL, Exchange, VMware, Hyper-V, NetApp, System State, Files, and Network Shares.
WAN Traffic Optimization: The fastest tested cloud server backup solution, Zetta uses byte-level change detection, advanced data compression, and a local cache of digital signatures for faster backup and recovery times.
Enterprise Cloud Backup & DR vs. SMB Grade
Zetta is architected to move large amounts of data quickly & securely over the WAN. Zetta customers are able to backup & recover up to 4TB in 24 hours in real world backup and disaster recovery conditions.
Backup & Recovery Speed: Zetta uses 17 patented technologies to move data faster including: byte-level change detection, WAN-traffic optimization, advanced data compression, and multi-threaded transport.
Enterprise Security: All backup data is encrypted both in-transit across the internet and at rest in geo-diverse data centers for end-to-end security. File level hashing is used to validate data.
Enterprise Reliability: Zetta's cloud storage is built with a unique RAIN6 N+3 architecture, that delivers ultra-high data availability, with no waiting for data to become available.
Zetta Software as a Service – A Complete Data Protection Solution
Zetta provides a complete backup and DR solution to replace manual backup processes and offsite services with a 3-in-1 simple online backup service that integrates local, offsite, and remote office backup, archiving and disaster recovery.
Quick Start: Deploy the lightweight ZettaMirror software agent on servers and endpoints, select data to backup, and start a sync.
• No appliances
• No software updates and upgrades
• Web-based management console for centralized backup and recoveries, especially valuable for remote locations
Proactive monitoring: Zetta engineers are continuously monitoring customer backup jobs, and will send alerts if they detect an issue.
24x7 US-based engineering level support: The support phone number is a live call to a Zetta engineer – no endless automated menus.
4 Disaster Recovery Options – Local Storage,
Mounted Web Drive, Web Browser and Software Client
1. Local Recovery: Recover data from local storage over the LAN.
2. Mounted Drive: Data backed up to Zetta can be mounted as a drive letter, enabling full file-system recoveries, as easily as accessing a network share.
3. Web-Based Recovery: If your data center has been damaged by a fire or tornado, for example, all that is needed to retrieve lost data is a web browser. Simply login to you System Mangement Portal and browser the file system to most critical files.
4. ZettaMirror: ZettaMirror is award-winning backup software that replicates data creating a second copy that is always available online. This option is most common for Exchange & SQL data base recoveries.
MSP Cloud Backup & DR
Join Zetta's Partner Program and leverage an award-winning cloud backup and DR for a more profitable revenue stream.
New Recurring Revenue Stream: Start offering Zetta’s enterprise-grade cloud backup and DR to generate new recurring revenue and expand marketshare.
Ease of Implementation: Spend less time and resources implementing and managing customer deployments with fast set up, automated daily backups and reporting and Zetta’s centralized web-based multi-tenant partner portal.
Higher Margins: Zetta's no appliance approach provides a low cost of entry and reduces administration costs to promote higher margins.
More Affordable: By reducing the cost and complexities associated with managing customer backup environments, Zetta has the best price per-gigabyte for an enterprise-class cloud backup and DR solution.
Get More From Your Backups
More Functionality3-in-1 backup combines software,
secure online storage and WAN
optimization to deliver: • Local backup
• Offsite backup and replication
• Remote server backup
• Online data archiving
• Range of recovery options
• Individual files, entire directories or full
• Recover from local storage, a mounted
drive or through the Web
• Restore images as physical or virtual
More Speed10 patent-pending technologies to move large quantities of data up to 18x faster over the internet: • Byte-level WAN-traffic deduplication
• Local cache for changed data
• Advanced data compression
• Multi-threaded data transfer
• No traffic throttling
• SSD and RAM-based storage
More AffordabilitySimple, all-inclusive pricing that starts at $175 per month and
includes: • Software licenses for unlimited
number of servers/endpoints
• All functionality included (Backup,
server images, DR, archiving)
• Plug-ins and APIs (SQL, Exchange,
• 500GB of secure online storage
• 24x7 US-based support