Zetta Backup and Recovery
Cloud-based Backup & Recovery Solution
Zetta Backup and Recovery is an award-winning direct-to-cloud backup and disaster recovery as a service (DRaaS) solution for enterprises, businesses and managed service providers (MSPs) designed to back up and recover large datasets from 2TB to 200TB.
Automate and simplify your daily backups, both locally and offsite to the cloud >
Get data back quickly to/from anywhere, with no dedicated hardware required >
Minimize downtime after a disaster with DRaaS – spin up fully usable servers and applications in the cloud >
File Systems Replicate your servers' file systems to the cloud in their native format and file structure.
Databases Back up databases and applications such as SQL and Exchange.
Server Images Capture the entire server disk image for easy recovery, or to spin up in the cloud when needed.
or Individual Files Browse and recover entire servers or specific files from the cloud, including from within server image backups.
Map Backup as a Local Drive Map a local drive to the Zetta.net storage copy and directly access files with workstation tools and applications.
DRaaS-Ready Keep working during a larger recovery process with Disaster Recovery as a Service.
Run in the cloud
Servers & Applications Spin up fully-functional servers & applications in their native network environment in the cloud to keep working after a disaster.
Physical & Virtual Servers Create DRaaS-ready server image backups for both physical servers and VMs.
Quarterly DR Testing Ensure disaster readiness with quarterly solution testing, included at no additional cost.
How it works
ZettaMirror, a lightweight software agent, installs on your local servers and laptops to sync all protected data to the Zetta.net cloud. Data is transferred directly over the Internet without the need for an appliance or staging drive, with the option to save a local copy to any on-premise data storage. Data can be recovered to/from anywhere, directly from the cloud. See our architecture >
Protect Your IT Assets
Designed for large datasets
Designed for 2TB-200TB datasets, Zetta Backup and Recovery uses patented WAN optimization technologies to rapidly transfer data over the Internet - up to 5TB in 12 hours.
- Advanced change detection and data compression speed up backups by ensuring only necessary data is sent
- Multithreaded transport technology sends data over parallel threads to avoid bottlenecks
- Large-scale flash memory and SSD deployment to avoid large disk latency issues
- HIPAA/ITAR compliant
- 99.99996% backup reliability, 100% recovery reliability
- SSL encryption in flight and AES encryption at rest
- User and group level access control
- 2-Factor Authentication for increased account security
- Secure online storage in SSAE-16/SOC 1 Type II-audited datacenters
Faster Backups & Recoveries
- Built-in patented WAN optimization technology designed to efficiently move large datasets over the Internet
- Block-level change detection
- Multithreaded data transfer over webDAV protocol
- WAN traffic deduplication
- Advanced data compression
- 24x7 US-based, engineer-level support included at no extra cost
- Manage all deployments through a single web-based console
- No appliance to install, integrate, manage and upgrade
- Range of physical/virtual VHD server image recovery options
- Customizable snapshot-enabled version history
Try It Today
Starting at $175/month.
Contact us online for a custom quote, or call at 1.877.469.3882.
Try Zetta Backup and Recovery in your environment for free, with no obligation or credit card number required.