See the architecture and more technical details.
Zetta DataProtect combines software, secure online storage and WAN traffic deduplication to deliver 3-in-1 enterprise-grade backup (on premise, online and offsite), archiving and disaster recovery.
The ZettaMirror is a lightweight agent that installs on local servers and laptops to synchronize all protected data to the Zetta datacenters.
- Select data to sync
- Set up retention policies and synchronization schedules
- Enable rapid, efficient, multi-threaded data transfer
- Access logs, alerts and reports
- Supports Windows, Linux, Mac
Zetta DataProtect is most commonly implemented over the public Internet (options exist for private links).
- Secure, encrypted data transfers
- Optimized transfer of only changed data (block-level de-duplication) with data compression
- Multi-threaded protocol for maximum throughput for both small file and large file data sets
Geo-diverse SAS 70 Type II audited data centers and processes store critical business data
- Data encrypted at rest and transport
- Multiple inbound high-speed Internet connections
- Advanced RAIN (redundant array of independent nodes) for enterprise-grade data integrity
- 24x7x365 US-based monitoring, response and support