Head of Demand Generation & Digital Marketing
Back to Careers
Zetta is looking for a Director, Demand Generation & Digital Marketing who will assume a senior role on the Zetta marketing team and help scale the Company’s efforts to drive awareness & demand for its pioneering cloud-based business continuity solutions. In this role, you will be leading the Company’s demand generation & digital marketing efforts and partnering directly with Sales & the leadership team to significantly grow the installed base & revenue.
We’re looking for a high-energy marketing professional who will own a broad portfolio of projects & responsibilities. In this role you will:
- Drive strategy & execution for demand generation and brand awareness campaigns across all digital channels, including paid & organic media, email and content syndication
- Design & implement high-impact programs that are optimized to deliver results across the marketing & sales funnel, while hitting target metrics, including leads/MQLS and marketing ROI
- Partner with Sales team to drive quality lead generation and prospecting, optimize conversion and improve workflows and processes
- Lead the development and management of digital assets (website, landing pages, emails & ads), working as individual contributor and with agencies to create
- Define & introduce account-based marketing strategy to Company and partner with other teams to implement
- Own overall web & marketing automation technology stack. Evaluate & recommend new technologies to improve process and optimize performance.
- Provide support for on-demand webinars, conferences and events
- Champion A/B testing & marketing best practices across the organization
- 6+ years of progressive hands-on experience driving lead generation and customer acquisition activities in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments, preferably for B2B SaaS companies
- Strong track record delivering results across Marketing Nurture Development, Marketing Operations, Marketing Metrics and Web Analytics
- Inbound data-driven digital marketer with a history of integrating content marketing and demand generation strategies to increase funnel conversion and drive revenue and profits.
- Demonstrated experience managing outside agencies and vendors to deliver great work & results, while meeting deadlines and staying on budget.
- Demonstrated ability to be both strategic and hands-on and juggle multiple initiatives with confidence and grace
- Thrive in fast-paced work environment and adept at leveraging data to inform recommendations
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Salesforce & Marketo whiz
- Good listener and team player who has had success leading cross-functional initiatives.
- B.A or BS undergraduate degree.
- LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
We're offering a competitive salary, a generous stock option plan, a full range of financial and health care benefits, and a fun, collaborative team environment.
Interested? Send us a copy of your resume at email@example.com, along with a brief explanation of why you'd be a good fit for the role.